Monday, January 28, 2002

Hello People

I went to the doctor and she said it was a severe sinus infection, so she perscribed me antibiotics and Ibuprofen and sent me to the pharmacy. The best part of it all is that I didn't have to pay a dime for the checkup or any of the drugs. Since I'm always sick, I'm thinking I should go to three doctors every time for every malady and collect a bunch of antibiotics to take back to the U.S., so when I get sick here, I can just take what I collected in Israel fro free rather than shell out $60.

When I asked where to pay, the pharmacists started laughing at me. The Ibuprofen seems to kill the pain almost as well as the vicadin, without the drowsiness, but it kind of makes me feel like puking. Oh well, can't win 'em all. I started taking the pills they gave me and they have helped me greatly. It still hurts, but only a little bit, so now I am at the lab working again. The explosive pressure has also died down substantially. I am beginning to suspect that my constant contraction of diseases has something. Sorry that you couldn't get through last night, but I can't find my celphone. The stupid thing got turned off and is buried under one of the heaps of stuff in my room, so I can't call it and listen for the ring to find it like I usually do.

Mom: Sorry I didn't call last night. I had forgotten that it was my turn because I called two weeks ago, but now I remember that that had counted as your call and you had agreed to pay for it, so it was really my turn.
Otherwise things are great.

No comments: