Monday, June 19, 2006

My So-Cal Adventure


Welding one of Christopher's projects. In the background you can see the cart that he's transforming into a rolling pizza oven.


At the beach in Ventura. The force of the waves was very effective at shoving seawater up my ears. Christopher didn't seem to share my problem.

A bizzare-looking rock formation at Morro Bay.




Seagulls Roosting in Morro Rock.


Morro Rock and Morro Bay.



On the jetty at Morro Bay.

I came to Hearst castle while driving up highway 1. This photo is taken from the bottom. I looked around the museum, but didn't want to take a tour, as it would have taken 2 hours and cost $25. Besides, it's the sort of thing that is better to do if you're with someone else.


The Bixby Bridge (or as I used to call it as a child, the Bigot Bridge) near Big Sur.

No comments: