Friday, December 15, 2006

Tel Tzion

Hi all,

Chanukah and Shabbat start in like 10 minutes, so I've got to type fast.

I've been incredibly busy with work this week. Couldn't go to yeshivah. Couldn't do any serious blogging. Couldn't go to the shabbaton in Haifa that I wanted to go to this weekend. Which is really too bad, because I was very much looking forward to it. And even more frustrating, I have all of these experiences rattling around in my head that I really must blog.

So anyway, instead of a serious blog, here are some pictures from Tel Tzion, the Haredi (ultra-orthodox) settlement next to Kochav Ya'akov. Hopefully, I'll have some time after shabbat to do some serious writing.

Shabbat Shalom!
Happy Chanukah!


Israeli Army base at the top of the hill
Foreground: Local school. Fore-mid ground: Tel Tzion Back-Mid Ground: Arab north Jeruslalem. Background: The distant two towers of Givat Tzarfatit (Jewish Jerusalem.)

Man getting ready for shabbat in Tel Tzion. Background: Kochav Ya'akov.
Foreground: Tel Tzion. Midground: Kochav Ya'akov. Background: The more distant settlement of Ma'aleh Michmas


No comments: