Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Wedding of Yosef Bali

Hi Folks, sorry for the delay in blogging over the last week, but I've been insanely busy getting my voyage to the Old Country, which begins in three weeks, all planned out and squared away. I've also got some potential employment news, and, well, let's just say it's been busy.

Anyway, I was at Shai Diamond's wedding talking to Yosef Bali, when I realized that I had photographed his wedding a few months ago and never posted the photos! Anyway, better late than never:

The chuppah (wedding canopy) wasn't the usual tallit suspended on poles, but it was this 3-D silk hut sort of thing. We saw the ceremony through the veil.
The guys got into the singing.
And they're married. It was a rowdy crowd.
Yosef gets a ride.
Performing arts: the ladder balance.

The man had a chin of steel.
Chatan (groom) and kallah (bride) sitting together.


Daniel and Yosef. Daniel himself just got engaged as well, so more photos are coming soon!







Yours truly in the blue.

The Machon Meir gang
Yosef and Efrat.
Ad meah v'esrim! (Until 120!)

No comments: