Monday, May 15, 2006

Selling Goes Slowly

I set up the internet garage sale. I promised to be home from 1 to 5 PM for anyone who was interested. I sat and waited and waited. But nobody came by.

But I got a lot of work done while I was waiting, so it wasn't a total loss. This morning I checked my inbox and saw that a bunch of people had written me offering to buy certain items I had listed, so I gave them all directions and told them to meet me at my apartrment at 6 PM tonight.

We'll see who actually shows up.

Also, special thanks to fellow blogger (or in her case, blogress) emahs of Movin On Up, who emailed me the application form for my visa. I still haven't heard from my shlichah about the visa issues.

1 comment:

Toto said...

SO....how did it all go in the end??? and you're welcome, any word yet on the visa?