Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Cutting it Close

A-Minus: 6 Days

I'm running out of time here.

I need to finish a bunch of work up, negotiate my new contract with my employer, finish clearing out of my apartment, scan all relevant documents I will need for work, clear out my office, sell my car, and pack all of my bags over the next two and a half days. I'll need to make a trip to a food bank somewhere to get rid of my canned food. I've got a 6 quart kosher crock pot, if anyone wants a free one. I'm thinking I might need to take tomorrow morning off.

However, I'm making some serious progress.

-One suitcase is packed (I get two)
-My Vonage line is up and running, which took me three hours of working with tech support last night.
-My craigslist and ebay sales are finished.
-I have scanned many important documents to take with me.
-My kitchen is clean except for two ziplock bags of chicken for the next couple of nights in the fridge.

So it looks like I'll be working into the night.

No comments: