Sunday, January 27, 2008

One month on the "W"

So I've finished a little less than a month on Weight Watchers. So far, this week, I only lost about 1 lb. Of course, my ankle was sprained so I couldn't do my daily jog, so at least it didn't go up. Total loss so far is about 8.5 lbs.
For Shabbat, I went out to Efrat to visit fellow blogger Treppenwitz and fam. For Note that little "leg up" at the very end of the weight graph. That's courtesy of Zahava's chocolate-cinamon-cocaine cake. One bite and you're hooked; first one's free. But I'm glad I tell ya! Still, I managed to run for the first time in a week today, and the ankle's not so bad, so hopefully I'll get back on the downward trend.
Meanwhile, here are some pictures from my trip out to Efrat.

Rays of light over Gush Etzion (the Etzion block of Jewish settlements, south of Jerusalem.)

Ancient terraces. I came out here last March and these hills were covered with snow. It was pretty stunning.

More terraces.

Gilly practices his ping pong serve, and Yonah serves as ball boy.

No comments: